Creative DirectorApply Apply Later Job ID 88752 Job Location Boston, Massachusetts
- Leads and oversees in-house creative to ensure delivery of compelling conceptual and strategic work across all communication disciplines.
- Supports the development & interpretation of marketing/creative briefs and/or stakeholder objectives.
- Responsible for the art direction, design, and copy writing that meets business objectives and budget requirements.
- Responsible for setting the direction of the creative process and overseeing daily activities & projects within the group.
- Collaborates with account strategists, project managers, producers and business partners to deliver work that drives results.
- Identifies and drives operational efficiencies in the creative process to improve speed to market and to meet project and team needs.
- Works with outside agencies to ensure consistency with brand guidelines, if applicable.
- Advises and makes recommendations to Director, Creative Operations in the preparation of annual creative services and production budget
- Manages day-to-day operations of a creative team by determining appropriate project assignment based on individual skill sets, ensuring smooth internal workflow by utilizing effective delegation, providing direction and counsel as needed, and setting priorities to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Responsible for hiring, developing, motivating and inspiring assigned staff. Defines individual performance objectives and development plans, and ensures alignment with project and unit objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts, Marketing, writing, design, film, or similar creative field.
- 10+ years of advertising/art background required, with professional experience in digital, social and video.
- Ability to navigate across multiple disciplines.
- Proven track record of developing successful campaigns.
- Strong leadership, strategy, people management, interpersonal, presentation, organizational, and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in small and large groups at all levels of a client organization, and comfort level in presenting and selling ideas to senior managers.
- Ability to negotiate and coordinate across multiple groups and disciplines.
- Ability to work well under time constraints.
- Ability to manage, motivate and inspire a team of art directors and copy writers.
- 401K and Company paid pension plan
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Paid time-off
- Discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance
- Discount fitness memberships
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care coverage
- Work/Life resources
- Credit Union membership
- Employee and Dependent life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accidental death & dismemberment insurance
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We’re dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Job: Marketing & Communications
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time