Analyst, Private Equity, Liberty Mutual InvestmentsApply Apply Later Job ID 97890 Job Location Boston, Massachusetts
- Performing comprehensive analysis on investment opportunities including working extensively with Excel, modeling fund performance, and in evaluating overall performance by examining underlying portfolio investments
- Evaluating new opportunities by reviewing offering memoranda for new funds and participating in external manager meetings
- Managing and maintaining a CRM system to track managers in the market
- Monitoring investments and preparing portfolio progress reports
- Collaborating across asset classes and Liberty Mutual Investments
- The actual internal level/grade for this role will depend on the candidate’s overall experience and skill level.
- Bachelor's Degree from a leading institution
- 1-3 years related work experience (experience within an investment environment and/or prior experience in the private equity industry are a plus)
- Strong Excel skills and solid base in accounting and finance
- Excellent communication skills (written / verbal / presentation)
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and time-sensitive deliverables with a high degree of quality and accuracy
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We’re dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time