Senior Analyst, Portfolio Operations, Liberty Mutual InvestmentsApply Apply Later Job ID 97516 Job Location Boston, Massachusetts
- Direct oversight/ownership of and maintenance of portfolio records, processing, certification and verification of all cash transactions within the ABOR. Ensures timely and accurate recordkeeping of cash as it relates to investment activity within accounting book of record (ABOR) through reconciliation, verification and analysis of activity within the Investment systems.
- Under limited supervision, identifies and takes corrective actions in Investment Accounting System. Collaborates cross functionally to enhance upstream/downstream workflows that affect Portfolio Operations Team along with various stakeholders (Financial Reporting, Performance, Data Mgmt, Treasury etc.)
- Ensures appropriate escalation of exceptions and engagement of stakeholders to ensure resolution before the Investment Accounting System closes monthly.
- Collaborates with various internal teams to solve problems and deliver innovative solutions for cross-functional processes.
- Efficiently utilize LMI’s systems and tools to maximize efficiency and mitigate risk.
- Adhere to all Operational policies and practices, in additional to established processing controls and procedures.
- Assists with adapting new investment department tactical and strategic initiatives into the investment accounting daily and monthly activity flow. This may include testing and implementation of functionality enhancements, new systems and support of new investment types/asset classes.
- Lead Special Projects as Assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field is required.
- Requires a minimum of 5-7 years’ work experience in Investment Operations or Portfolio Accounting with exposure to cash management within the ABPR, cash reconciliation, and cash reporting.
- Strong working knowledge of various asset classes, portfolio accounting, investment operations and cash practices/deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel and Word).
- Must be a good communicator with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and time-sensitive deliverables.
- Must be a self-starter and able to address problems independently.
- Experience with investment accounting software, custodian platforms, and Aladdin is a plus.
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We’re dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)