Human Resources Internship - Dover, NH (Summer 2019)Apply Apply Later Job ID 98479 Job Location Dover, New Hampshire
Human Resources Internship – Summer 2018
Liberty Mutual Insurance's internship programs give you the chance to work on a variety of critical business assignments, test your skills, use your academic knowledge and match your interests to a real job.
As a Human Resource Intern at Liberty Mutual, you will develop knowledge about Human Resources through exposure to a specific functional area (such as compensation, employee relations, recruiting, talent management programs, talent projects, or training & development). The Company's internship program is intended to provide students the opportunity to practice business skills learned in school while working on projects that provide you with the opportunity to contribute though challenging work. Upon completion of a successful internship, there is opportunity to be considered for a full time position in our Human Resource Development Program.
This is your chance to check out Liberty Mutual as a potential employer. We will provide you with the tools and resources to be successful. Your internship supervisor and the Campus Recruiting team are always available to make sure you are benefiting from your experience.
- Participate in on-the-job training opportunities to learn about the insurance industry, enhance your skills and fine-tune your business acumen and prepare you for leadership positions
- Work individually, or as part of a team, to assist with HR related projects to build experience and skills at a pace matched to your demonstrated proficiency
- Gain an understanding of high-level HR department goals and align proposed solutions with those goals
- Undergraduate working towards a bachelor's degree with a major in Human Resources, Organizational Behavior, Business Management, Communications, or related discipline
- Minimum of 3.0 cumulative GPA. Additional requirements might apply
- 0-2 years of professional experience
- Attention to detail in a fast-paced environment, and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Possess strong communication, analytical, organization, customer service and project management skills.
- Must have permanent work authorization in the United States
In addition to submitting a resume via your school’s website, all candidates must apply as follows:
·Scroll down and click ‘Apply Now’
·Type in the job number pending the location you are applying for:
oBoston, MA – 97258
oPlano, TX – 98478
oDover, NH - 98479
·Apply to the requisition
Job: Human Resources
Primary Location: United States-New Hampshire-Dover
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)