Claims Training Program - Global Risk Solutions - Indianapolis, INApply Apply Later Job ID 100061 Job Location Indianapolis, Indiana
- Manage an inventory of claims independently
- Conduct thorough investigations, which includes interviewing involved parties and reviewing surveillance
- Review medical records and evaluate damages to determine the severity of each case
- Make decisions about how much money should be paid for the loss and who should pay it.
- Negotiate with claimants or attorney to settle on the value of the case.
- 0 – 2 years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree, with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (additional requirements may apply)
- Ability to provide information in a clear, concise manner with an appropriate level of detail, empathy, and professionalism.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Strong negotiation skills
- Effective analytical skills to gather information, analyze facts, and draw conclusions
Take the first step
Start the application process by completing our required assessment. Simply review your candidate profile, click submit, then you will receive a link to the assessment. The assessment will take between 30 and 60 minutes to complete.
Primary Location: United States-Indiana-Indianapolis
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)