Inside Territory Manager, Business Lines - Midwest RegionApply Apply Later Job ID 100750 Job Location Indianapolis, Indiana
- Partner with Region Managers and Territory Managers to create strategies toward achieving sales objectives and territory management.
- Develops and maintains an agency plant capable of producing profitable premium volume sufficient to meet territory annual assigned goals. Through the use of agency analysis, evaluates agencies and initiates action plans, identifying and capitalizing upon production opportunities and improving results within the assigned territory.
- Achieves Written Premium, Loss Ratio and retention results for specific territories throughout the company.
- Continually monitors and reports competitor activities along with suggestions to improve company's product and enhance the company's competitive position in the marketplace.
- Assists agency personnel in implementing company-marketing programs and initiatives to increase productivity and improve bottom line results.
- Develops a team relationship with other departments, including Underwriting. Provides reports to Territory Managers/Region Managers/Home Office as directed.
- Utilizes sales tools like salesforce.com to develop tactical sales and communication plans and manage assigned territory, in order to generate expected territory results.
- Develop and maintain excellent rapport and relationships with agency staff and internal contacts through virtual means like telephone and e-mail as well as periodic agency visits.
- Monitor assigned agency results, establish proactive outbound call plan and respond to inbound inquiries from agents.
- Effectively executes Liberty Mutual’s best practices like coordinating and participating in agency reviews and applying call preparation methods, analyzing agency specific data and providing analysis and assessment of sales results for assigned group of agents.
- Education: Bachelors or equivalent.
- Experience: 3 years’ experience in Insurance or 5+ years in outside marketing.
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We’re dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Job: Marketing & Communications
Primary Location: United States-Indiana-Indianapolis
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time