Technologist - SalesforceApply Apply Later Job ID 100802 - 1 Job Location Indianapolis, Indiana
Technologist – Salesforce.com
We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at Liberty Mutual. Operating as a tech startup within a Fortune 100 company, we are leading a digital disruption that will redefine how people experience insurance.
If you’re a curious learner who wants to develop customer-centric products from idea to production within small, empowered, agile teams, join our tech team. As a Technologist with focus on Salesforce.com you will work with your product team to develop customer-centric digital software products from idea to production. This is a fast-paced environment providing rapid delivery for our business partners. Liberty Mutual is looking for someone who enjoys working in a highly collaborative environment that values speed and quality, with a strong desire to drive change as we continue on our agile transformational journey. Join our Global Retail Markets team and lead the design, build, and evolution of our Salesforce applications. You’ll have the opportunity to work on one of the world’s most innovative platforms, and have a direct impact on our customers. Bring your passion and enthusiasm for the Salesforce Platform to our company and enjoy excellent pay and benefits, and generous and unique development opportunities.
In this role, you would:
Act as a Solutions Architect and Engineer working within modern architectures and frameworks while experimenting with newer technologies and tools with particular focus on Salesforce.com.
Design, Configure, and Develop solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
Plans and manages execution of architecture migrations.
Maintain strategic partnerships between vendors, business partners, and Technology.
Deliver artifacts, technical alternative documents and architectural designs that meet business requirements.
Oversee design reviews and frameworks.
Effectively communicate with management, scrum master, test engineers, product owners, and other agile team members to design strategies that ensure the continued growth and innovation of the platform
Collaborate with various internal departments, including Marketing, Sales, Claims, and Information Management to ensure Salesforce environment supports the customers’ needs relating to functionality and performance
Collaborate with development teams and architects experienced with these newer technologies to ensure solution alignment with technical architecture, business plans and long term strategy.
Guide the development of system, technical and product standards based on business plan and vision.
Make recommendations to improve process efficiency and effectiveness, providing input to major architectural designs to ensure consistency, security, maintainability and flexibility with respect to overall system, technical and product architectures within a domain or portfolio.
Continually enhance full delivery pipeline through automation, expanded yet increasingly efficient test coverage, ultimately optimizing time-to-market and quality
Contribute to decisions that impact profitability and operational effectiveness.
- Bachelor`s or Master`s degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience; technical Master`s degree preferred.
- Candidates typically have 10+ years of software development and at least 5 years of Salesforce experience
- Leadership and Mentoring experience
- Multiple years of proven experience delivering high quality solutions working on the Salesforce Service Cloud
- In-depth knowledge of IT concepts, strategies and methodologies.
- In-depth knowledge of diverse and emerging technologies and new architectural concepts and principles.
- Knowledgeable in software engineering languages and tools; proficient in new and emerging technologies.
- In-depth understanding of layered solutions and designs; in-depth understanding of shared software concepts and product features, as well as security minded.
- In-depth knowledge of business operations, objectives and strategies; in-depth understanding of global business and technology trends and the financial services industry.
- Highly developed negotiation, consensus building & influencing skills, facilitation and the adaptability to respond to change quickly.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills; strong presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with all levels of the organization.
- Highly competitive applicants will have:
- Salesforce Developer or Architect Certifications, development and integration, including Lightning, Visualforce and Apex
- Java, J2EE, Spring framework, Spring boot, Cloud Foundry, Hibernate,
Primary Location: United States-Indiana-Indianapolis
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time