Assistant Branch Manager - Lexington, KYApply Apply Later Job ID 101058 Job Location Lexington, Kentucky
As a member of the Field Sales Organization, you will assist in leading a team within our Personal Lines Distribution group. This is a high-impact, high-visibility role, with the goal being to better meet the needs of our customers, help improve the sales process for our reps, and to support growth and profitability of the core business by influencing and mentoring sales representatives.
This position is responsible for providing strategic guidance and coaching support to drive the expansion and optimization of our Field Sales Organization, including the identification and evaluation of emerging opportunities for business growth. You determine how much you earn by how well you motivate and develop your team to sell and service customers.
This is a chance to play a key role in evolving the Lexington sales team while developing and maintaining effective relationships with business partners and serving as a liaison between your branch and other business areas.
•Drive sales team towards achieving/exceeding sales metrics.
•Develop and coach the sales team.
•Establish long-lasting relationships with customers in order to maintain high customer retention and satisfaction.
•Oversee operational functions of the Branch.
•Ensure exceptional customer satisfaction and high customer retention.
•Generate strategic and innovative ideas in order to drive new business development.
•Facilitate an engaging environment in which agents are inspired and feel supported.
•Manage acquisition and service cost for Branch assignment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of personal lines products and services preferred.
- Proven success with prior sales or service or related experience required.
- Must possess highly effective oral and written communication skills, including group and individual presentation, persuasion, negotiation and customer service skills.
- Requires excellent organizational skills, effective time management, strong leadership, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to secure property, casualty and life license.
- Prior supervisory experience is helpful.
Primary Location: United States-Kentucky-Lexington
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma (±13 years)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time