Law ClerkApply Apply Later Job ID 101016 Job Location Metairie, Louisiana
- Performs legal research utilizing both written and electronic sources.
- Assists attorneys in brief and opinion writing. Prepares draft memos.
- Gathers and compiles facts and relevant case information. Drafts pleadings and motions.
- Assists attorneys in preparing for depositions and trials.
- Completion of one year of law school.
- Excellent writing skills.
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We’re dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Primary Location: United States-Louisiana-Metairie
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)