Associate Customer Svc Representative - Plano, TXApply Apply Later Job ID 84663 Job Location Plano, Texas
Our upcoming training classes:
Unlicensed Professional Training Class Start Date: July 10th, 2017
Licensed Professional Training Class Start Date: July 21st, 2017
The 6 - 8 weeks of paid training is Monday – Friday between 9:00 am – 5:30 pm.
After training is completed, work shifts will have a start time falling
between 11:00am - 1:00pm Monday-Friday, 9:00am-11:00am on Saturdays and 10:00am-10:30am on Sunday.
One weekend day (Saturday or Sunday) will be required every week with an alternate day off mid-week.
- Provides excellent customer service by responding promptly to all inbound customer calls regarding personal lines policies, limited by geographic area and line.
- Builds rapport with each customer. Listens to customers' requests and inquiries. Works to retain policyholders who inquire about canceling through open listening, policy review of customer issues, and escalation to the appropriate team if necessary.
- Processes policyholder transactions accurately and within Customer Response Center established time standards.
- Interprets policy contracts to insured based on knowledge of Personal Insurance auto products. Identifies, understands and interprets customer needs to implement resolutions and makes recommendations for coverage enhancements. For features or products outside of auto, escalates the policyholder to the appropriate team.
- Understands aspects of billing systems as it pertains to policy coverage. Identifies and communicates transactions and impact to policy premium. Evaluates and makes decisions regarding exceptions to payment plan and fees. Makes alternate payment arrangements with customers and interacts with billing system to reflect arrangements. Places policy in follow-up and ensures adherence to arrangements specified.
- Manages and utilizes time effectively to ensure department meets required service levels for improved customer satisfaction results.
- Utilizes on-line reference materials to provide confident, accurate, and efficient information. Develops and maintains product, procedural and technical systems knowledge. Completes licensing and continuing education requirements.
- Utilizes technical systems, effectively and efficiently, including desktop, call center specific phone systems and the internet.
- Supports and participates in office or department programs and contests.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Associates degree in a business related field or a minimum of 6 months related work experience is required.
- Customer Service experience preferred.
- Ability to review, record and organize written data from a variety of sources with no prescribed format is essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Personal Lines producer insurance licenses required upon hiring and training.
- 401K and Company paid pension plan
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Paid time-off
- Discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance
- Discount fitness memberships
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care coverage
- Work/Life resources
- Credit Union membership
- Employee and Dependent life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accidental death & dismemberment insurance
Job: Customer Service
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Plano
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma (±13 years)