Director, Business Development - Workgrid - RemoteApply Apply Later Job ID 100995 - 1 Job Location Boston, Massachusetts
As an endeavor of Liberty Mutual, Workgrid Software is changing the way enterprise software is built. Our mission is to create beautiful purpose-built software that focuses on improving the employee experience. At Workgrid, we believe employees should be productive, not busy. The amount of systems in today's business environment is overwhelming the workforce. Employees are overloaded with information, spending hours checking and managing their work, finding information, and taking action on menial tasks. This is causing significant communication and productivity issues in the workplace.
Workgrid focuses on creating solutions that solve the most common and inefficient workplace technology challenges faced by mid-large global businesses. Everything we do is because we believe people have a purpose. We create intuitive experiences that enable human potential by building software that people love.
Workgrid is actively seeking a Director of Business Development who will be responsible for selling Workgrid’s cloud-based intelligent digital workplace solutions into large scale enterprises. Creates a pipeline for new customers and closes opportunities to increase our overall customer accounts. Prospects, uncovers and converts new business development opportunities. Listens and comprehends a prospect’s business needs, while understanding pain points and working environments to successfully propose a solution fit for the product suite. Assembles and leads a sales team. Seeks out and builds third party partnerships for growth and strategic advancement of the product line.
Ability to Work Remote anywhere in the Continental United States.
About the role:
- Prospects and builds pipeline for new customers. Responsible for selling Workgrid suite of products to strategic clients.
- Sets strategic sales direction for overall sales growth to maximize market potential. Develops and implements sales strategies aligned to goals and targets.
- Builds and manages a team of sales personnel and develops relationships with representatives.
- Engages with C-level prospects to position Workgrid 's strategic value proposition and drive deals to closure.
- Presents a compelling demonstration of the Workgrid suite of products to clients using the information found in the discovery phases
- Builds third party re-seller and strategic partner relationships.
- Co-sells with Resellers and Strategic Partners, as needed.
- Participates in executive meetings and set forth plans to achieve sales growth, marketing objectives, sales headcount planning, etc.
- Attends networking events and conferences to build relationships that will create new business opportunities.
- Experience with extensive direct sales and business development experience.
- 5-7+ years of solution selling in the enterprise Software as a Service model.
- Consistent track record of achieving and exceeding sales quota.
- Proven ability to develop a new territory from scratch.
- Strong executive presence and comfortable with C-level executives, especially CIOs and CHROs.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it’s our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time