Risk Control Development Program - Global Risk Solutions - Multiple LocationsApply Apply Later Job ID 98520 Job Location United States
Liberty Mutual Insurance is seeking college graduates who are interested in launching a career with a Fortune 100 company starting in January 2019 and June 2019! We'll start you off right with a comprehensive development program, one-on-one mentoring, on-the-job training, a "promote from within" culture, and a strong pay-for-performance compensation structure.
Our supportive culture is ideal for those that enjoy helping people to answer questions and resolve issues. As a Risk Control Consultant, you will have the opportunity to develop key skills and to build a successful career at a stable company that has consistently outpaced the industry in growth.
Risk Control Consultants embody Liberty Mutual Insurance's mission of "helping people live safer, more secure lives." In this proactive role, you will spend much of your time with customers at their offices and operations, applying your skills in safety, engineering, math, science, or business to help clients analyze and control their risk of insured losses.
Throughout your career, Liberty Mutual Insurance will support you with outstanding training and a team approach to helping customers mitigate loss. Whether you hope to advance in a technical, service, or managerial direction, we always encourage professional growth and steadfastly stand by our promote-from-within philosophy.
- Acquires the knowledge and skills needed to provide commercial insurance customers with consultation services for an array of loss prevention products/services through the successful completion of an entry-level training program and experience.
- Conducts extensive research, data collection and evaluation and analysis in order to make recommendations to control customer's source of risk, loss and/or costs.
- Successfully complete 12 month initial training program for new consultants within a field consultant office.
- This is the entry-level to the loss prevention consultant job family.
- 0-2 years of professional experience
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA. Additional requirements may apply.
- Ability to learn property/casualty insurance products, services and loss control concepts (risk assessment, risk analysis, solutions management, progress measurement, etc.)
- Successfully complete the entry-level training modules.
- Effective written, oral, and interpersonal skills to develop and maintain relationships with customers
- Ability to conduct extensive research, evaluation and analysis.
- Position requires travel, including regular customer site visits.
Job: Risk Control
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)